The Journal of Christianity and World Languages (JCWL)
was first published in 2000 as the Journal of Christianity and Foreign Languages by the North American Christian Foreign Language Association, now the Christian Association of World Languages. The journal provides a forum for educators to publish research in world literatures, cultures and language pedagogy, undertaken from a Christian perspective.
- The editors invite your submissions of scholarly articles and shorter pedagogical contributions for JCWL’s Forum.
- After initial evaluation, all submissions undergo double blind review.
- The initial deadline for submissions is June 15.
- The second round of submissions will be due September 1.
- Submitting by June 15 will allow for a more timely review.
- CFP 2018 JCWL
- Guidelines for Contributors
Please submit all queries and articles to email@example.com
Jan Evans and Jennifer Good, co-editors (Baylor University)